Please help how to operate 14-150 mm lens

tongpool

New to Mu-43
Hi I am a newbie for DSLR I have a E-PL1 with 14-150 mm lens but I wonder how to operate zoom in and out. Do I have to set anything on camera or not

I try to search for information but I coud not find them. Thank you in advance. :confused:

DekHog

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Just turn the zoom ring and that's it! You obviously want to watch your shutter speed to a certain extent, especially when using the long end of the zoom.... check in the menu or on the LCD screen that IS (image stabilisation) is set to IS1.

tongpool

New to Mu-43
Just turn the zoom ring and that's it! You obviously want to watch your shutter speed to a certain extent, especially when using the long end of the zoom.... check in the menu or on the LCD screen that IS (image stabilisation) is set to IS1.

Thanks DekHog, I did turn the zoom ring by hand but is this only manual operated. I was thinking we have to pressed the zoom button and the zoom will move in and out by electrical.

To zoom manually the zoom distance also not very far. I think some thing is not right.

DekHog

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Sorry, no zoom button, you'll only get that on compact camera's.... I'm thinking you've maybe had a superzoom of some kind in the past if you're thinking the zoom range isn't enough for you. You won't get the mad zoom range you're used to if this is the case. A 14-150mm is as good (and as big a zoom range) as it gets.

tongpool

New to Mu-43
Sorry, no zoom button, you'll only get that on compact camera's.... I'm thinking you've maybe had a superzoom of some kind in the past if you're thinking the zoom range isn't enough for you. You won't get the mad zoom range you're used to if this is the case. A 14-150mm is as good (and as big a zoom range) as it gets.

Thank you very much DekHog for your clear information. I am understand now.

Cheers,

Latest threads

Top Bottom