Please check out my revamped blog

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Jonathan F/2, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Jonathan F/2

Jonathan F/2 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, USA
    Hi everyone,

I've decided to migrate my blog from Blogger to Tumblr, because I tend to like certain integration and aesthetic aspects a little better. Though I'm still running a Blogger mirror site due to the Google + integration, though I'm not all that fond of Blogger's bland interface.

Please check it out!

http://www.jonathanfriolo.com

PS - My site is optimized for desktop/laptop/notepad viewing. Unfortunately due to an error on my part, my tumblr theme isn't optimized for mobile use. So if viewed on a mobile phone, it'll go to the standard default Tumblr interface. I've emailed the company that designed the theme hoping they will have an update/fix for it! :frown:

Because of all this social media, I'm also debating which wifi enabled camera I want to get next. It's a toss up between the E-M10 (with 3-axis IBIS/Olympus processing) vs the GX7 (1/8000th shutter/silent shutter)...can't decide!

• Like Like x 2
  2. GeBathan

GeBathan Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 11, 2012
    Los Angeles CA
    Gerard
    Get the GX7 then after you get tired of it sell it to me lol:D

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk 2

3. aukirk

aukirk Mu-43 Regular

Sep 9, 2012
    Great photos and interesting site with the paparazzi-related posts... I will check it out.

If you are looking for style-related feedback, I am not a big fan of the theme/presentation for a photography blog. The photos/posts are all small (on the desktop). When you click on a photo it opens in a new tab instead of enlarging on the same page, and I couldn't find a way to click into any of the posts. Just my thoughts...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jonathan F/2

Jonathan F/2 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, USA
    Thanks for the feedback! It's a bug I'm trying to fix since I migrated the site from blogger. I'm hoping to fix that soon so you can view each posting separately and enlarged.

5. robbie36

robbie36 Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 25, 2010
    Bangkok
    rob collins
    I really like the layout of the front page of your blog. It is easy to see what I want to access and what I dont.

Unfortunately I didnt really recognize anyone from the blog (apart from Eva Mendes from Holy Motors) but then I dont live in the US.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.