Please check out my revamped blog

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Jonathan F/2, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Jonathan F/2

Jonathan F/2 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, CA
    Hi everyone,

I've decided to migrate my blog from Blogger to Tumblr, because I tend to like certain integration and aesthetic aspects a little better. Though I'm still running a Blogger mirror site due to the Google + integration, though I'm not all that fond of Blogger's bland interface.

Please check it out!

PS - My site is optimized for desktop/laptop/notepad viewing. Unfortunately due to an error on my part, my tumblr theme isn't optimized for mobile use. So if viewed on a mobile phone, it'll go to the standard default Tumblr interface. I've emailed the company that designed the theme hoping they will have an update/fix for it! :frown:

Because of all this social media, I'm also debating which wifi enabled camera I want to get next. It's a toss up between the E-M10 (with 3-axis IBIS/Olympus processing) vs the GX7 (1/8000th shutter/silent shutter)...can't decide!
    • Like Like x 2
  2. GeBathan

GeBathan Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 11, 2012
    Los Angeles CA
    Get the GX7 then after you get tired of it sell it to me lol:D

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk 2
  3. aukirk

aukirk Mu-43 Regular

Sep 9, 2012
    Great photos and interesting site with the paparazzi-related posts... I will check it out.

If you are looking for style-related feedback, I am not a big fan of the theme/presentation for a photography blog. The photos/posts are all small (on the desktop). When you click on a photo it opens in a new tab instead of enlarging on the same page, and I couldn't find a way to click into any of the posts. Just my thoughts...
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Jonathan F/2

Jonathan F/2 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, CA
    Thanks for the feedback! It's a bug I'm trying to fix since I migrated the site from blogger. I'm hoping to fix that soon so you can view each posting separately and enlarged.
  5. robbie36

robbie36 Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 25, 2010
    rob collins
    I really like the layout of the front page of your blog. It is easy to see what I want to access and what I dont.

Unfortunately I didnt really recognize anyone from the blog (apart from Eva Mendes from Holy Motors) but then I dont live in the US.
    • Like Like x 1