1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

PL25 1.4 USD449 and Panny 20 mm USD285@ BH

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Bhupinder2002, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

• Like Like x 2
  2. dfreezy

dfreezy Mu-43 Regular

Oct 23, 2012
    Boston, MA
    Doug
    Very tempting, but since the shipping is $10, my wallet is safe :) 

3. David

David Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 22, 2011
    Sydney
    they only ship to USA.

4. strang

strang Mu-43 Veteran

May 7, 2012
    Nope. B&H ships worldwide.

5. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Hi David
    BH is pretty good and fast . I have bought so many things from them . Just register yourself and then click on - add to my cart . Once you have done that a shipping window will show you USA - Click on that and choose AUS. Now you will have three shipping options - I normally get express one which takes 3-5 working days. Its fantastic . The best thing is if you dont like the lens , you can send it back to them withing 30 days and get full refund .
    Cheers
    Bhupinder

6. KH74

KH74 Mu-43 Regular

Jun 11, 2012
    Western Australia
    Ninety percent of my camera purchases are done via B&H. Have been using them for years (as far back as when you had to fax your certified ID/credit card to them for international orders - first time only). Usually get my orders less than five days to Perth.

I placed my most recent order on Sunday morning. :) 

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.