• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

PL25 1.4 I, Viltrox Nikon-M43 speed booster. Ships: US

ooheadsoo

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
User name: ooheadsoo

Items to sell/buy/trade: G9, O12-100, PL25 1.4 I, P20 1.7 II, Lumix 12-60, O40-150R, Viltrox Nikon-M43 speed booster

Prices: See listing

Ships to: US

Description: *For some reason, the forum is not letting me post most of my photos. PM me if you are interested. Thanks.*

Panasonic G9 is in kinda ok condition. Shutter count is 10271 at time of this posting. Shutter count and firmware version shown in photo. I am selling this with 1 original battery, 4 aftermarket halcyon batteries, the original charger, and an aftermarket jjc double charger. Purchased from Amazon. *UPDATE* I NOTICED SOME GRIP RUBBER BEGINNING TO PEEL ON THE BATTERY DOOR AND SLIGHTLY BY THE THUMB REST. PRICE REDUCED. $720 $Sold

I noticed that this is actually visible in the first photo of the G9 below. Look at the bottom right corner.

Olympus 12-100 pro is in ok condition. Purchased from Samy's. I've only used it on a few outings. $Sold

PL 25mm 1.4 version is in fair condition. Purchased in this condition from this forum. Has various scuff marks all around. Performs well, I have had no issues with this lens. The electronic shutter of the G9 allows you to shoot wide open in bright sunlight - just saying. I have no complaints about this lens's performance. $220

P 20mm 1.7 II is in ok condition. Performs as I'd expect. $sold

P Lumix 12-60 is in fair condition. Has a mark on the rim of the barrel, no impact on performance that I can tell. Works great. $Sold

Oly 40-150R Plastic fantastic. Fair condition, performs as I'd expect from all I've read about it. *Sold*

Viltrox Nikon to m43 0.71 focal reducer/speed booster, ok condition. $Sold

Reasonable combination offers will be considered.

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: Fedex regular Ground or 2 Day

Shipping charge: Depends on zip code

Handling time: <48 hours

References:

Additional comments:
Not open to trade offers, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

Last edited:

ooheadsoo

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not sure why some photos aren't appearing. Trying to post them here instead.
DSC_8468.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
DSC_8469.jpg
DSC_8470.jpg
DSC_8473.jpg
DSC_8474.jpg

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PM'd

Bought the G9. Honest seller with good communication throughout the process. More than satisfied with the condition. Someone better grab the 25mm f1.4 at this price!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom