COMPLETED PL 25mm m4/3 -- $475 obo

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by krugorg, Nov 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krugorg

krugorg Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Jul 18, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    Up for sale is my Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 25 mm f/1.4 ASPH Micro 4/3 Lens. I purchased new from Unique Photo on September 24. Price is $475, which includes free Continental US shipping and me covering any Paypal fees.

I am selling because the size of the lens means this one stays at home more often than it should. The lens is in perfect condition and I have the box and all original packaging (hood and manual never left their plastic bags). A couple, small, light scratches on outside of lens cap, are the only cosmetic imperfections with the whole kit.

I am pricing to account for the reduced price at Pana Direct and B&H, but open to offers. I only have a couple transactions here on mu-43, though, I do have 100% feedback under the same ebay username.

Thanks for looking and please let me know if you have any questions! I will post images later today.

2. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    I bought this lens full price (and it seems that I won't be selling anytime soon, lol). Krugorg's is a good price, and this lens is worth every penny, if you are OK with it being bigger than a pancake.

GLWS!

• Like Like x 1
  3. stillshunter

stillshunter Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Sep 27, 2011
    You know my take on this lens...she's a beaut! Strike while the iron's hot guys!!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. krugorg

krugorg Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Jul 18, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    Thanks for the interest! This lens is sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.