1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED PL 25mm m4/3 -- $475 obo

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by krugorg, Nov 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krugorg

krugorg Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Jul 18, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    Up for sale is my Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 25 mm f/1.4 ASPH Micro 4/3 Lens. I purchased new from Unique Photo on September 24. Price is $475, which includes free Continental US shipping and me covering any Paypal fees.

I am selling because the size of the lens means this one stays at home more often than it should. The lens is in perfect condition and I have the box and all original packaging (hood and manual never left their plastic bags). A couple, small, light scratches on outside of lens cap, are the only cosmetic imperfections with the whole kit.

I am pricing to account for the reduced price at Pana Direct and B&H, but open to offers. I only have a couple transactions here on mu-43, though, I do have 100% feedback under the same ebay username.

Thanks for looking and please let me know if you have any questions! I will post images later today.

2. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Legend Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    I bought this lens full price (and it seems that I won't be selling anytime soon, lol). Krugorg's is a good price, and this lens is worth every penny, if you are OK with it being bigger than a pancake.

GLWS!

• Like Like x 1
  3. stillshunter

stillshunter Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Sep 27, 2011
    You know my take on this lens...she's a beaut! Strike while the iron's hot guys!!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. krugorg

krugorg Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Jul 18, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    Thanks for the interest! This lens is sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.