PL 25/1.4 in stock in Houston

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Armanius, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Armanius

Armanius Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 23, 2010
    Houston
    Muttley
    Just wanted to let y'all know that Houston Camera Exchange has the PL25/1.4 in stock. Got a call today from my main contact there Andy Nelson. Fortunately, I already got one from Adorama (so no sales tax). But I thanked him and told him that I'd pass the info along to all concerned folks.

If anyone is interested, give Andy a call. Great guy. Houston Camera Exchange has no website ordering. But the contact info (including toll free number) can be found on the website.

Houston Camera Exchange

-Armando

Disclaimer: I have no equity or interest in the shop, and I don't get any kickbacks or special benefits for referring business to those guys.

2. crsnydertx

crsnydertx Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Chuck
    Houston Camera Exchange is a GREAT shop! But....tough to get out of there without spending your allowance....and then some! :2thumbs:

3. krugorg

krugorg Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 18, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    Did you buy one Armando?

4. Armanius

Armanius Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 23, 2010
    Houston
    Muttley
    I'd already bought one from Adorama. Love it so far. F1.4 helps in low light!

5. krugorg

krugorg Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 18, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    :2thumbs:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.