PL 100-400mm-lens-will-ship-on-march-25

Discussion in 'Micro 4/3 News and Rumors' started by mcasan, Mar 16, 2016.

1. mcasan

mcasan Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 26, 2014
    Atlanta
  2. Rick F

Rick F Mu-43 Regular

Jul 5, 2015
    UK
    Rick
    I'm really looking forward to seeing the results with this lens on an Oly body. I hope they are good as I want one!

3. rklepper

rklepper Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 19, 2012
    Iowa, USA
    Robert
    does the tripod ring have a mount or does it also require a plate to mount to the ball head.

4. Clint

Clint Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 22, 2013
    San Diego area, CA
    Clint
    And not for us Olympus users? What's up with that? ;)

It looks like it needs a plate :-(

5. mcasan

mcasan Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 26, 2014
    Atlanta
    I never said that. You can obviously chose to use anything you like. The GX8 owners get the added benefit of dual IS. I am happy for them.

6. Gidget

Gidget Mu-43 Regular

Apr 22, 2010
    Indiana
    Leah Hallett
  7. mcasan

mcasan Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 26, 2014
    Atlanta
    And they said that about the 300 Pro and charged my wife's credit. Not. Stick with Adorama, B&H or other known reliable merchant.

8. Gidget

Gidget Mu-43 Regular

Apr 22, 2010
    Indiana
    Leah Hallett
    They had one on ebay yesterday too.

9. mcasan

mcasan Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 26, 2014
    Atlanta
    One of my friends was in a meeting with me this morning. Then he was headed off to Showcase Camera to pick up his PL 100-400. So shipments should be arriving at all their regular dealers.

10. paul macro

paul macro Mu-43 Regular

Sep 10, 2011
    I have mine now just need some good weather

11. lomomentum

lomomentum Mu-43 Regular

What countries are getting them already? My Amazon UK order still says April 16 earliest.

12. dogs100

dogs100 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 12, 2011
    N Devon UK
    Geoff
    I read that Park Cameras shipped at least one in the UK, not sure whether I read that here or elsewhere. I have had a pre-order in since the 8th January at a small local store and whoever deals with that side of things at or for Panasonic aren't even answering their calls. When did you order yours with Amazon?

13. lomomentum

lomomentum Mu-43 Regular

Thanks. Yeah I heard that Park would be shipping in dribs n drabs as they got them from Panasonic in dribs n drabs.

I ordered mine only a couple of weeks or so ago so I guess I'm way down the pecking order. But if I sniff one available earlier, I'll cancel the Amazon order.