• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[WTB] PL 100-400 f/4-6.3. Ships: US

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
User name: Amol Thorat

Items to sell/buy/trade: PL 100-400 f/4-6.3

Prices:

Ships to: US

Description: Looking for a companion for Nikon D500/200-500. If anyone wants to get rid of this lens in as good condition as possible, USA model preferred but if price is right, international would work too...Checking here first before going to eBay DWI international route.

Images for this listing: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Payments accepted: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Shipping method:

Shipping charge:

Handling time:

References:

Additional comments:
If anyone used this on Olympus body and did not scrape the metal out of it, even better. The reports of this lens not fitting well has me scared.

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It is now listed here on the B/S Forums - I bought it for my trip last month to Kenya and did not bring it as I went with a different bit of kit. Take a peek, make an offer...great lens in excellent condition. I just don't do enough wildlife photography to justify keeping it now.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom