1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

PL 100-400 $87?

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by tonyturley, Dec 11, 2018.

1. tonyturley

tonyturley Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 19, 2014
  2. WT21

WT21 Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    Seller has zero feedback. I tried to report the item, but I'd need to be logged into eBay, which I'm not willing to do from this computer. Now, if B&H had accidentally listed at $87, you better believe I'd try buying it!

• Like Like x 1
  3. The Grumpy Snapper

The Grumpy Snapper Mu-43 Veteran

Oct 9, 2017
    Not a bad price considering that the lens can't be repaired and therefore you need to buy three.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Egregius V

Egregius V Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Jun 14, 2015
    Massachusetts, USA
    Rev. Gregory Vozzo
    I suppose they all fell off a truck -- and will fall off the truck again on the way to your house? :hmmm:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. archaeopteryx

archaeopteryx Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Feb 25, 2017
    Ooo, $2 off the October price and these lenses come with all the zeros in their focal length range. They're now in Missouri rather than Texas and this time the most obvious giveaways in the original seller's shipping table weren't copy/pasted (cocodecotown is in Korea). Now I'm curious where the next listing will be and what incremental improvement it will have.

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. tonyturley

tonyturley Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 19, 2014
    Ahhhh, I remember that thread now. Hmmmm, trying to perfect the scam, I suppose.

7. Andrewmap

Andrewmap Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Jun 5, 2018
    Derby, United Kingdom
    Martin
    • Funny Funny x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.