1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] PL-1 Kit, 20mm, vf-2, 4 Canon FD Lenses

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by goshxii, Jun 5, 2011.

1. goshxii

goshxii Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 9, 2011
    Bronx, NY
    It will be an attempt of a quick sale.
    Three weeks ago I bought a new PL-1 with a kit lens and immediately managed to find Panasonic 20mm 1.7 and a VF-2. How could I not buy them if they are the first thing one always mentions if talking about Micro 4/3!
    Well, sure, and of course the magic of manual lenses - true! I got four.

In spite of the magic and wonderful pictures I was getting from the camera I totally failed to make any decent pictures of my 2 year old daughter, unless she was fast asleep of course...I did realize that for her I needed something faster, MUCH faaaaster.
    And here we go - I think if within a week I won't sell everything as a package then the camera with a kit lens will go back to BuyDig and we'll see how things will go separately.

So I would like to try to sell as a package for - temporarily withdrawn.

- new, in box, used for a couple of weeks Black Olympus PL-1 with a kit 14-42mm lens
    - looking new, mint, no box, Panasonic 20mm 1.7 lens with both caps
    - looking new, mint, no box, Olympus Black VF-2
    - new black Op/Tech USA Wrist Strap
    - new camera bag
    - new extra generic battery

and as another package Four Canon FD lenses and Two Fotodiox FD to M4/3 adapters for $195:

- Canon FD 28mm F2.8 - the lens looks new, comes with Zeikos UV filter
    - Canon FD 50mm F1.8 - the lens looks new, comes with Zeikos UV filter
    - Canon FD 100mm F2.8 Prime Telephoto Late Version, comes with Bower UV filter, leather case and a hood
    - Canon FD 70-210mm F4.0 with Macro
    All lenses are clean, fully functional, with smooth and accurate focus, snappy with no oil on blades aperture rings, clean and clear glass, no scratches and have caps.
    - 2 Fotodiox adapters FD to M4/3

I don't think the pictures are necessary since everything is or looks like new, but if you'd like to see some just let me know.

I think I'd like a buyer with a verified Paypal address and Paypal as a gift, otherwise please add Paypal fees. Also please add shipping - I'm in NY Bronx 10468. Local pickup is welcome.

I'm quite new here, so I'm not sure how you can verify me...but I'm also on eBay under julianxii with rating 10 - I know not much but still. Right, I bought some of the lenses from this forum member - m43baby - if it helps.

Thanks for reading.

2. dani10

dani10 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 27, 2011
    hi, what is the price for the 20mm only?

3. wyip

wyip Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Nov 17, 2010
    San Francisco, CA
    PM sent about VF-2. I sold mine but regret it :redface:

4. goshxii

goshxii Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 9, 2011
    Bronx, NY
    Still hoping to sell altogether, all PMs are duly noted.
    Though my wife keeps insisting on keeping it: "it's the only one I can make pictures with...":rolleyes:

5. goshxii

goshxii Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 9, 2011
    Bronx, NY
    Price lowered.

6. wyip

wyip Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Nov 17, 2010
    San Francisco, CA
    Another PM sent :smile:

You should look into the Sony SLTs. Very simple operation, fast AF, but also more advanced features for when you want to tinker. I hope I don't get in trouble for suggesting this on a ยต43 forum :tongue:

7. goshxii

goshxii Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 9, 2011
    Bronx, NY
    Camera is temporarily withdrawn, Canon lenses are still for sale.