• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED PK-mount lenses

Buy/Sell feedback for jimr.pdx (10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimr.pdx

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Jim R
USA parcel post shipping included, or add $12 for Priority. Other countries please contact me, we'll see what we can do. No Paypal fees.

Sears 50mm f/1.7 - $35
Rikenon 50mm f/2 - $20

The Sears is in fact a Rikenon XR. Takes great images but front focuses with my k-r using the OVF (in live view they are fine though). The f/1.7 focuses to 1.5 feet, while the f/2 stops at 2 feet.
Too late: I'm keeping the f/1.4 :biggrin:
View attachment 178742

An ideal companion for :43: is the Promaster 28-70 f/3.5-4.5 - $25 and it's yours. This is very small and light & takes nice images. The inside shows what looks like foam gone bad, but it's around the outside edge internally, not in the way of the optics.
View attachment 178743

Ned

Mu-43 Legend
Oh, I wonder how the SMC 200mm f/4 compares with the OM Zuiko 200mm f/4? Too bad I don't have enough money to test that out... The Zuiko 200mm f/4 is one of my favorite compact telephotos. It's a good format.

jimr.pdx

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Jim R
Bump - post updated, several items moved to new homes. I've added two Rikenon 50mm lenses but I plan now to keep the f/1.4. The f/2 is a near-pancake featherweight, ideal for a :43: system.. I hate to let it go, but how many 100mm-equivalent lenses can one keep?

Here's the remaining :43:-friendly lenses; 50/2 is on my PK adaptor, the 28-70 is unadapted.
View attachment 179470

jimr.pdx

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Jim R
I seem to be down to the 28-70, and it will serve me well for some shots - so I will deem this over although that lens remains. Thanks, all! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom