Pizza Coupon Introduction - Black and White

Discussion in 'Black and White' started by Robert Watcher, Sep 10, 2016.

1. Robert Watcher

Robert Watcher Mu-43 Top Veteran

A couple of weeks ago, I passed by a couple of guys who were passing out Pizza Promotion Coupons on the street. At first I said no, and then quickly spun around and took one. I started talking to them in my limited Spanish - - - and then asked if I could take a photo of them.

They presumed that I wanted a straight on portrait of each of them (which I did), and they started pushing each other to get away from each other so I could get the shot. All the while I was shooting for some great shots that I was really hoping for. Here are the 2 final portraits and one of the casual shots that I like:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Robert Watcher

Robert Watcher Mu-43 Top Veteran

This afternoon I returned to the location to see if I could recognize Angel and Andrew. I found two guys in the same spot and after verifying that the one was Angel, I gave him his 2 prints. He said that Andrew was working at Paradera Mall - but that he would give him his 2 prints later today when he sees him.

After talking for a few minutes and reminding about my name and where I was from - - - I asked if I could take a photo of him holding his prints. He agreed and then Melvin, the friend sitting beside him - grabbed Andrews pics and held them up.

I got my shot and then presumed that Melvin wanted me to take a photo of him as well. Sure enough. So now I will go back again in a couple of weeks. This method always breeds new opportunities for me:

20160910-EM104424.

20160910-EM104426.

And here is a shot of the scenario that I was originally presented with - - - a Pizza Coupon Introduction.

20160817-EM102633.

-------

• Like Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.