Pixsy -Find & Fight Image Theft

Bidkev

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Brisbane Australia from Blackpool UK 25yrs ago

I hadn't thought much about Pixsy until I saw this thread. I joined a long time ago on a "free" basis so I recently submitted some images. I was under the impression that you needed to be a paid subscriber for them to follow up a claim but I received this email this morning:​

Case Update: Resolution Successful​

Dear Kevin,

Congratulations! We're pleased to inform you that SCF Australia has paid for the use of the photo, "Monoculus Peacock Bass (Cichla monoculus)". The Royalty you have earned from this case is $155.1 USD. Your remittance payment will be processed within the next 21 days to your selected payment method. You will also receive an automated email through our payment system notifying you when the payment is processed and completed.

For reference, here are the case details:

Case Ref #

002-123867​

Royalty Payment

$155.1 USD​

Image Title

Monoculus Peacock Bass (Cichla monoculus)​

Attachments

• 9243371897_b3e5cd0766_b.jpg
    9243371897_b3e5cd0766_b.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 13

Aushiker

Super Moderator
Real Name
Andrew
My planned purchase of a Wandrd Prvke 21 might be earlier than I expected thanks to Pixsy.

1626871257624.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

PakkyT

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I have yet to have them be able to do anything on any of mine. It is kind of lame that they will show you an infringement, tag it as being USA based, then you put in a case and it comes back rejected because it is not in a country they work with. So why was it initially tagged as USA then? Seems like their initial scans need to be improved to better inform the user how viable a claim is going to be.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom