1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Pixma PRO-100 [Los Angeles only] | Location: CA, USA | Ships: CA, USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by kxchan427, Mar 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kxchan427

kxchan427 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

May 7, 2013
    Los Angeles, CA
    Kevin
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Pixma PRO-100 [Los Angeles only]

Prices

Ships to
    N/A

Description
    I purchased this printer about 4 months ago bundled with a Canon point and shoot. I have no use for the printer as I don't print many pictures. This printer is brand new, and has never been opened. It is however missing the UPC as I had to send it in for a rebate. I will also throw in a pack of free canon photo paper (I believe it's the glossy one.)

This is the same printer that can be found for $98 after rebate in the Hot Deals forum, but I have already taken the risk with the big rebate. Seeing as how this monster of a printer weighs ~40 pounds, it is not feasible to ship, so local meetups only! Please PM me or reply to this thread if you're interested!

PS I live around the San Gabriel Valley just outside of LA. (Zip Code 91755).

Thanks for your time.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Other
    Shipping method
    N/A

Shipping charge
    N/A

Handling time
    1 day

References
    -

Additional comments
    -

Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.