Discussion in 'Image Processing' started by Bill Gordon, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Bill Gordon

Bill Gordon Mu-43 Top Veteran

I recently purchased the a/m software as an app on my iMac and I have been trying to register without success, also I have been trying to figure out how to have a grey desktop when the program is open. I would appreciate any info that is available from others that have had experience with this software
  2. Grant

Grant Mu-43 Veteran

Can't help you with the registration but you can toggle the grey back ground on and off by pressing the F key.

F = full screen

Now if you right click on the grey background you can elect to have it white, grey, or black.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Bill Gordon

Bill Gordon Mu-43 Top Veteran

Thanks Grant....I was hoping that it would be a desktop similar to other programs that run images.
  4. Grant

Grant Mu-43 Veteran

Bill you are welcome. Pixelmator is a great program and will be about all you may need for JPEG manipulation. While it lacks some features that Photoshop and Elements does, the interface is stunning and the filters are wonderful. Unfortunately for raw it only supports 8 bit so it will open raw but only as 8 bit so you will loose there. For what you pay and what you get it is a steal.

I understand version 2 is in the near future we will have to see what goodies they will add then.