1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Pimped silver EPM1 in Canada

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by twmangrove, Aug 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twmangrove

twmangrove Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

May 8, 2011
    The Shuswap, B.C.
    So, I have a PM1 I've been holding onto as I still have some attachment to the thing, even though I've already sold my Panny 14mm which is THE lens for this camera, IMO.
    And I know there's new stuff on the horizon, so there's little likelihood of high return on this thing, but I thought I'd see if there's any interest out there.
    I have a silver PM1 in terrific shape. I bought it from Oly Canada pretty much on its release. It is skinned with aki asahi black leatherette and is complete with the Flipbac grip 4. Nice looking and fits the hand well. There's also an ACMAXX LCD protector backside.
    It comes with the silver 14-42mm R lens, in fantastic shape as well, silver filter included. As is the box and all that comes with the camera. It has 3900 clicks on it. Oh, and it comes with two extra batteries.
    I'm putting it up for $270 shipped and paypal'd.
    I hope to get a pic up shortly.
    Hoping to keep this in Canada.

Attached Files:

2. Fragments

Fragments New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Feb 27, 2012
    Canada
    Hi there, would you be willing to sell body only? And could you provide some pictures? Thanks.

3. twmangrove

twmangrove Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

May 8, 2011
    The Shuswap, B.C.
    PM1

Hi there,
    Photo is up of the body/lens/flash combo (the important stuff).
    I just posted a minute ago and I'd really like to see if there's any takers on the lot. Again, on this side of the border. May have a change of mind later.

Thanks kindly

4. nsmsosuke

nsmsosuke New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Jan 6, 2012
    California
    If you decide to sell outside Canada, I get first dibs!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.