Photoshop Image Deblurring Demo!!!

Discussion in 'Image Processing' started by JJJPhoto, Oct 17, 2011.

1. JJJPhoto

JJJPhoto Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 8, 2011
    Cincinnati, OH
    Jerry Jackson Jr
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Mellow

Mellow Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 27, 2010
    Florida or Idaho
    Holy crap that's amazing! I've always wondered why this couldn't be implemented, and now I guess it will be. I hope they sell it as a plugin for LR too.
  3. SNTP

SNTP Mu-43 Regular

Sep 7, 2011
    yeah i saw this the other day. You could hear the "holy $#!t!!!" gasp in the room when they saw it. I'm just hoping that it's coming soon, and I'm also hoping that I won't have to completely upgrade my computer to run it. There are soooo many shots that are just slightly out of focus for my taste. It could have been just a micro-adjustment (model moving slightly back/forward), but it makes the image not as tack sharp as I'd like it. I would absolutely love this plugin just for that alone.
  4. s0nus

s0nus Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 13, 2010
    AFAIK, it won't fix focus problems, only motion blur.
  5. ke7dbx

ke7dbx Mu-43 Regular

May 11, 2011
    Now what would be cool. Implement this at the camera level.
  6. MajorMagee

MajorMagee Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 24, 2011
    Dayton, OH
    I suffer from torn retinas, large floaters, and macular degeneration. (insert blind photographer joke here) I'd love to have the eyesight equivalent of a hearing aid with this capability.
  7. PrimeTime

PrimeTime Mu-43 Rookie

Jul 2, 2011
    simply = WOW !!! . . . . . again, WOW !!!
  8. DDBazooka

DDBazooka Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 3, 2011
    Hey look, it's Dwight!
  9. phigmov

phigmov Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Apr 4, 2010
    I remember my signal processing courses at Uni many moons ago - essentially when it came to filter design if you can model something you can then filter it (or run the filter in reverse in this case). The example our lecturer gave at the time was filing a serial number of an engine block or fire-arm. At the time it sounded a bit sci-fi but it really just needed Moores law to kick in and smart developers to commodify a bit of esoteric science.

Great stuff from Adobe :)