Photoshop CS5 for $40, Lightroom for $17 restrictions apply.

lenshoarder

Mu-43 All-Pro
Adobe is blowing out much of the Student and Teacher editions of their software for 80%. Use coupon SAVE80EDU to get the discount. Photoshop CS5 is $40. It's not listed, but if you call Lightroom is $17. You have to be a student, teacher or work at a school to qualify for these editions. If you have grade school kids, they qualify as well. I'm sure your 2nd grader wouldn't mind letting mom or dad use their copy of Photoshop when they are at school.

Discount student software | Adobe

sprinke

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Debi
Holy cow. I'm going to get Photoshop. I have Elements but it annoys me, I'm used to the full version but didn't want to pay.

phrenic

Mu-43 All-Pro
Adobe is blowing out much of the Student and Teacher editions of their software for 80%. Use coupon SAVE80EDU to get the discount. Photoshop CS5 is $40. It's not listed, but if you call Lightroom is $17. You have to be a student, teacher or work at a school to qualify for these editions. If you have grade school kids, they qualify as well. I'm sure your 2nd grader wouldn't mind letting mom or dad use their copy of Photoshop when they are at school.

Discount student software | Adobe

So just to confirm (as I have LR in my cart), the coupon code doesn't work. But if you call in an order to Adobe they will manually override it/apply it?

lenshoarder

Mu-43 All-Pro
So just to confirm (as I have LR in my cart), the coupon code doesn't work. But if you call in an order to Adobe they will manually override it/apply it?

No. Call up Adobe and order it over the phone, don't order it online.

sprinke

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Debi
I just got it. There was a problem with the site (I got an error) but my order went through ... got a confirmation.

mzd

Mu-43 Veteran
nice. definitely legitimate - it is advertised all over Adobe's site. CS6 is right around the corner, with reports of a first half of 2012 release. but I'm still on CS3 and I know I won't have the money for CS6 when it is released, so this is a GREAT deal for someone who doesn't need the very latest CS6 will offer.
now... off to catch up on what I'll miss with CS6... ;)

RDM

Mu-43 All-Pro
wow at these prices i have to get one .I am currently taking a Photoshop class (Digital Imaging) and this would save me needing to go into the lab all the time to do work. My only question is which Photoshop version should i get , I don't know the differences between extended, standard and Premium editions.

speedandstyle

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
According to the CSRs at Adobe, these do qualify for the upgrades.

CSR? what is this?

And no you can't upgrade them , not directly anyway{unless they have changed how they do things since I was in school}. There is a way from what I understand to upgrade to the commercial version and then you can upgrade that{but the price ends up being the same as just getting the commercial version in the first place!}.

Latest threads

Top Bottom