Photos not uploading

Aushiker

Super Moderator
Real Name
Andrew
I have just switched over to my mobile hotspot (Optus) ... I am on the west coast so maybe on a different backbone but it uploaded pretty much instantaneously. I am curious Alan are you in or near a bushfire area at the moment? I am wondering if this might be impacting on the service that Optus can provide.

@gnarlydog australia is also over your way I believe. It would be interesting to know what his experience is.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

AllanG

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Allan
I have just switched over to my mobile hotspot (Optus) ... I am on the west coast so maybe on a different backbone but it uploaded pretty much instantaneously. I am curious Alan are you in or near a bushfire area at the moment? I am wondering if this might be impacting on the service that Optus can provide.

@gnarlydog australia is also over your way I believe. It would be interesting to know what his experience is.
I'm not near any bushfire area as I'm about 4.5 to 5 km from the CBD of Brisbane
Hopefully that won't change. I will get a few more small images and see if they get uploaded easily and if there is a link between time and image size

Last edited:
I'm not located near the bushfires, either; where we live won't even get NBN.

Thanks for the idea to the link to the cdn. site, but I get a message about accepting cookies - even though I did that, and checked that cookies are enabled on my device.

I might have to suggest to Optus that I'm going to have to switch to Telstra if this doesn't get resolved!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom