Photo's from today.

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by Iconindustries, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Which way did you say bro..?

20mm at f1.7 ISO 100 MF

My Sister.

I didn't upload at full quality because i have to cut down on my allowance a bit!:smile:

• Like Like x 2
  2. BillN

BillN Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 19, 2010
    SW France
    Love the third - it's just great

The smile tells it all - and the "muts" have really co-operated

Get rid of the plural - bin the other two (as much as I am passionate about stick insects and cut cucumber) - they are good - but the third is all you need as a "photo from today"
    • Like Like x 1
  3. BlairMacKay

BlairMacKay Mu-43 Regular

Jan 8, 2010
    Calgary, Alberta
    haha love the first one
    • Like Like x 1
  4. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Icon, you might want to check out getting an online account at Flickr or some other similar place...SmugMug, Zenfolio... Then you can embed the photos in posts here (as explained in the Housekeeping forum) and not worry about too many attachments, etc. - if that's what you mean when you speak about your "allowance".

Mr. Walking Stick Insect (I think that's his clan?) made me laugh, the zucchini made me think of summer and fresh vegetable from the garden....and your third made me smile with recognition and feel happy for you, and remember our own daughter at that age...and our dogs. Your daughter's expression is wonderful - and so is the dog in the wagon's, though they're quite different!

Must ask - is that a Shetland Sheepdog on the left?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Thanks everyone.

BBW. The dog on the left i was going to crop out but i especially left it there for you, as i remember seeing that you had one similar. Ours is a Lassie Collie and her name is Jemma. Mum has always had these Lassie collie dogs and they really are the best to have around.

The little girl on the bike is actually my sister.
    Here is a picture with me and my brothers! (and sister) On the beach at Rainbow.

Tom, Jonah, Brady (me), Mackenzie Taylor and Eden

Attached Files:

6. BillN

BillN Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 19, 2010
    SW France
    Icon - family shot - marvellous

now that is "the brave new world"

best wishes to all of you
    • Like Like x 1
  7. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Aww, Icon - that was so nice of you to remember and think of me.:love: I'm touched. Ours are basically miniature collies, though their history is a bit different. Both are great dogs...I've always wanted a true Collie, too.

So, Eden's your sister and I see this new wonderful photo of your family! Everything about it is great - fantastic background and all of you. Lovely shot - and there'd better be a nice print of it, too!:biggrin:

5 brothers with one little sister - that is one lucky little girl!:2thumbs:
    • Like Like x 1
  8. squeegee

squeegee Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 26, 2010
    the dog in the wagon is definitely awsome :biggrin:
    • Like Like x 1
  9. texascbx

texascbx Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 30, 2009
    The child and two dogs is a great shot.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Tomo

Tomo Mu-43 Rookie

Feb 24, 2010
    Queensland - Australia
    Great Pic's Brady! :2thumbs:

Squeegee: Thanks, Sunny is his name - A Pekinese/Spaniel. My right hand man (err companion!) when I'm on the ground, as you can see, he's got pretty good balance! comes on the farm bike etc, would come in the aeroplane to probably, if I let him. :thumbup:
    • Like Like x 1