PhotoNinja colour profiles for EM1

tomO2013

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Hi

While Photoninja supports the EM1 (and gives phenomenal results bordering on witch craft out of the box), I have found that some of the greens a litte oversaturated with the latest beta build that I'm using : 1.2.3b

Can any resident expert PhotoNinja experts here please tell me if there are publically available color profiles that closely mimic the SOOC jpeg profiles (normal, vivid, muted and portrait) that Olympus provide?

Thanks,

Tom.

robbie36

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
rob collins
First question. Which preset are you using? Have you tried the different presets?

Secondly you can adjust all the colors in Photo Ninja and then save it as a preset that you can apply to future photos.

I dont think their are any particular special E-M1 profiles available.

tomO2013

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Thanks a lot Robbie for getting back to me.

I am using the profile : 'Olympus Imaging Corp. E-M1' camera profile that shipped with Photo Ninja 1.2.3b.

In the colour enhancement dialogue I've selected 'Neutral' or 'Portrait'. I've found 'Neutral' to be a good starting point that is close to Olympus Viewer 3.
I really really like the skin tones with portrait and neutral that come out of Photo Ninja. They look a little different to the OV3 or SOOC, but I think they are fantastic all the same - in some cases even better!
And I've started using the sliders to adjust the green vibrance and saturation.
I guess I was just wondering if anybody had created their own custom profiles for Photo Ninja based on 'Natural' , 'Vivid', 'Portrait' in camera styles ? For the times when you want to get an exact replica of OV3 color signature (or as close as possible).
I noticed from your previous posts that you are big fan of Photo Ninja too and have gotten fantastic results from it. Are you using the built in color profiles or did you create your own ?

First question. Which preset are you using? Have you tried the different presets?

Secondly you can adjust all the colors in Photo Ninja and then save it as a preset that you can apply to future photos.

I dont think their are any particular special E-M1 profiles available.

Latest threads

Top Bottom