1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Photography Blog E-P5 Review

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by gugarci, Jul 10, 2013.

1. gugarci

gugarci Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 8, 2012
    Lyndhurst, NJ
    Bill
    I just saw it this morning and did not see it posted here. If it was posted here already I'm sorry, I'm only human. :smile:
    Olympus E-P5 Review | PhotographyBLOG

Very impressive high ISO images although i rarely shoot above ISO 800. The silver looks great and for my taste I think I like it better than the black. I will buy an E-P5 in the future, but what really interests me if the added controls, I don't like the main dial on my E-P3. Also the higher flash sync, the higher shutter speed and the and focus peaking are the new feautres I really need.

But I really think I like the silver body better. :smile:

2. drd1135

drd1135 Zen Snapshooter

Mar 17, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Steve
    No real surprises in that review. People loved the E-P1 in spite of its flaws and and the E-P5 is a mature version of the E-P1 with everything fixed or improved. The only real issue is the EVF, and that's not so much a flaw as a matter of preference.

3. elandel

elandel Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 16, 2010
    Milan, Italy
    Ditto, but better wait more user reports.

4. gochugogi

gochugogi Mu-43 Veteran

Looks like a great camera but I think I'll enjoy my E-P3 for another year so and maybe buy an E-P5 when the price floats down to earth.

5. gugarci

gugarci Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 8, 2012
    Lyndhurst, NJ
    Bill
    That what I plan to do. I'm going to wait till at least next spring. Unless I come across a boat load of cash. :biggrin: