Photography Blog E-P5 Review

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by gugarci, Jul 10, 2013.

1. gugarci

gugarci Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 8, 2012
    Lyndhurst, NJ
    Bill
    I just saw it this morning and did not see it posted here. If it was posted here already I'm sorry, I'm only human. :smile:
    Olympus E-P5 Review | PhotographyBLOG

Very impressive high ISO images although i rarely shoot above ISO 800. The silver looks great and for my taste I think I like it better than the black. I will buy an E-P5 in the future, but what really interests me if the added controls, I don't like the main dial on my E-P3. Also the higher flash sync, the higher shutter speed and the and focus peaking are the new feautres I really need.

But I really think I like the silver body better. :smile:

2. drd1135

drd1135 Zen Snapshooter

Mar 17, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Steve
    No real surprises in that review. People loved the E-P1 in spite of its flaws and and the E-P5 is a mature version of the E-P1 with everything fixed or improved. The only real issue is the EVF, and that's not so much a flaw as a matter of preference.

3. elandel

elandel Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 16, 2010
    Milan, Italy
    Ditto, but better wait more user reports.

4. gochugogi

gochugogi Mu-43 Veteran

Looks like a great camera but I think I'll enjoy my E-P3 for another year so and maybe buy an E-P5 when the price floats down to earth.

5. gugarci

gugarci Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 8, 2012
    Lyndhurst, NJ
    Bill
    That what I plan to do. I'm going to wait till at least next spring. Unless I come across a boat load of cash. :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.