Photography - a vision of feet!

wolfie

Mu-43 All-Pro
This this is inspired by the images taken by Olympus visionary Kelley Cox (Feet).

So let's put our best foot forward and get this thread up and running ...

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Giiba

Something to someone somewhere
Feet, puddle, toddler

spdavies

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Stephen

Real Name
Mark
I'm guessing this is deliberate shots of feet and not just "I'm a dumbass pointing the camera at my own feet and managed to hit the shutter?" Because I make one of those almost every time I have the camera out. It's second only to "Awesome photo of ceiling" in my repertoire.

Michael Meissner

Mu-43 Veteran
I'm not sure whether the thread is limited to just micro 4/3rds cameras, or pictures taken recently, but if you are open to pictures taken with other cameras (2MP Olympus C-2100UZ) awhile ago, I did this picture of me in renaissance faire garb, after a faire with my then renaissance faire boots on display:

As I recall, I used the A/V output of the camera and connected up to the TV so I could position myself, and you can just barely see the RM-1 infrared control in my left hand. While I have the boots, I am having problems getting into the fancy lace up boots, and I now go with simple black shoes (the perils of getting old).

barry13

Mu-43.com Editor
Real Name
Barry
I'm guessing this is deliberate shots of feet and not just "I'm a dumbass pointing the camera at my own feet and managed to hit the shutter?" Because I make one of those almost every time I have the camera out. It's second only to "Awesome photo of ceiling" in my repertoire.
Mine was deliberate in that it was the only way to get a squared shot of the ground.

Giiba

Something to someone somewhere
I also get a lot of blurry toddler pictures :drinks:

JDS

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
David Schultz
my daughter's foot at Parkours:

wolfie

Mu-43 All-Pro
Cieling photos with top of my head on edge of frame sounds like a great thread as well!:thumbup:

Mike G

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Mike Gorman
OK, not feet but foot!
X-T2 + 23mm 1.4 @ 1/100 f5.6 ISO4000

rhe

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Lloyd M.
Meghan & Harry, May 19, 2018. LX7.

Andrewmap

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Martin
One of those "Dumbass" moments!:blush:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom