Photo Raw 2022 is out and about

mcasan

Mu-43 All-Pro
Today On1 released PR 2022 with lots of new features and improvements under the hood.

It now does Apple Silicon native mode.

Dogbert62

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Patrick
i think they pulled it down or both my computers cant seem to find the file...
I get an error when I try to link to windows download

Edit... it is back up

Last edited:

mcasan

Mu-43 All-Pro
Be aware that PR 2022 is NOT what you purchase if you want a plugin for LrC, PS, C1P or other host apps. PR 2022 is only a standalone app. If you want plugins for other apps, you purchase the Plugin Bundle.

OldRadioGuy

Enthusiast Amateur
Real Name
Bob
Impressive update with several helpful features, including the ability to run Photoshop plugins (most that I've tested, not all) and a much more user-friendly export dialog. There are some bugs which ON1 is working on, including for some in certain circumstances a loss of camera profiles.

Mack

Mu-43 All-Pro
Think I'll wait until Cyber Monday (Nov. 22) or Black Friday (Nov. 26) software sales in November to upgrade. Maybe upgrade DxO Photolab and Exposure X7 then too. Some of the software is 50% off or more tat week.

mcasan

Mu-43 All-Pro
Today On1 released the 2022 versions of all the Plugins. Now the Mac versions are Universal so that they can run native on Apple Silicon.

mcasan

Mu-43 All-Pro
PR 2022 runs extra nice on Monterey on top of M1 mini.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom