Photo Ninjia

Discussion in 'Image Processing' started by LEOR, Sep 14, 2012.

1. LEOR

LEOR Mu-43 Rookie

Feb 19, 2010
    Pickering, Ont Canada
    Has anyone here tried Photo Ninjia ? I am trying it with a temporary 2 week license and find it can give amazing results sometimes. I am curious how others are liking or disliking it.
    I came across it while searching for Noise Ninjia which does not seem to be available now but is included in Photo Ninjia. For those not familiar with it here is their web site . If you want to try it send them an email requesting the 2 week license.

PictureCode home page: Photo Ninja

I use LR4 and have been pleased with the results and I am undecided whether to purchase Photo Ninjia when the 2 week license expires.

2. macalterego

macalterego Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 10, 2012
    Lawrence, KS
    Jeffrey McPheeters
    I just discovered it myself, today. I was searching for an updated version of noise ninja. I use Topaz Labs DeNoise and Nik Define 2 primarily. But I've been looking for a good batch setup with Aperture and PhotoNinja looks to have better raw processing with refined customization compared to everything else out there. And Topaz Labs DeNoise is better for ISO above 6400 on my OM-D, which is rarely required. I'm still testing it. I also considered Phase One's Capture One Pro 7.0 for raw conversion, but really would like to stick with something that works within Aperture, such as Photo Ninja or the other plugins.