Photo Association

CD77

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Chris
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

rhe

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Lloyd M.
My 2006 Subaru Legacy LGT (show & shine prize winner)
10 Jul 2011_6419_Fotor.jpg

LX5

Arundo Donax

Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aushiker

Super Moderator
Real Name
Andrew
48298620742_f8ed0127f4_k.jpg
Max 80 km/h donut - Inside Australia - Lake Ballard - GQDT 001 by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

Awoke from a slumber at the Inside Australia - Lake Ballard camp ground to discover one rear flat tyre. Great I thought. This will be fun driving for 200+ kilometres on AWD roads on a donut without a second spare and no phone range.

Well that was to the least of the problems. It turns out the mechanic when replacing the brakes did a real good job with the compressor. One nearly stripped bolt later and a helping hand with a second tyre lever to create some leverage, the old tyre was removed, just. We were so close to one stripped bolt leaving us stranded on the road least travelled.

Golden Quest Discovery Trail - July 2019

Last edited:

Crdome

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Chrome
View attachment 769734Max 80 km/h donut - Inside Australia - Lake Ballard - GQDT 001 by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

Awoke from a slumber at the Inside Australia - Lake Ballard camp ground to discover one rear flat tyre. Great I thought. This will be fun driving for 200+ kilometres on AWD roads on a donut without a second spare and no phone range.

Well that was to the least of the problems. It turns out the mechanic when replacing the brakes did a real good job with the compressor. One nearly stripped bolt later and a helping hand with a second tyre lever to create some leverage, the old tyre was remove, just. We were so close to one stripped bolt leaving us stranded on the road least travelled.

Golden Quest Discovery Trail - July 2019
I'm sorry to hear of your situation. But then my mind reached beyond...

Last edited:

ToxicTabasco

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
ToxicTabasco
A boxer engine under a full moon with some light painting and layering. Somewhere in Death Valley where the Kilns area at.
Kilns Crosstrek.jpg

Last edited:

CD77

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Chris

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom