1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Phorgasm -How often you get it??

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Bhupinder2002, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Now here I go again with a thread that should attract some funny replies . I shoot once or twice a week depending on my work( shift work actually ) . But when ever I shoot I make sure I get phorgasm which doesn't happen during every shoot . I end up blaming myself , my gear or circumstances . Sometimes I get more Phorgasm indoor rather than outdoor ..hahahah .By phorgasm I mean when u end up keeping more shots than deleting and shooting gives u immense pleasure .. makes u smile and satisfied which can me more than real orgasm sometimes..lol
    Anyway share your story ..How often u get phorgasm and where do u get it the most ?Outdoor or Indoor?
    By the way I should copyright this new term coined by me.Phorgasm ..I like it .. hahahah :rofl::rofl:
    Cheers
    Bhupinder

2. RT_Panther

RT_Panther Mu-43 Legend

May 4, 2011
    Texas
    When I shoot film, 95% of my shots are keepers :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Lol I agree.. I think if body is too revealing then its less fun..U have LCD to see pics , its automatic etc etc ..when things are concealed , more mysterious and u dont know whats in store for u then its more fun ....
    Cheers

4. GaryAyala

GaryAyala Mu-43 Legend

Jan 2, 2011
    SoCal
    When I shot film my keeper ratio was 1:36. With digital about 1:50. I'm a lot more sloppy with digital.

G

5. f6cvalkyrie

f6cvalkyrie Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 12, 2010
    Brussels, Belgium
    Shoot 4"x5", that will teach you to think twice before pulling the trigger !!

Digital photography makes people careless, we can change it later !

C U,
    Rafael

6. jim_khoo

jim_khoo Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 9, 2010
    Kuala Lumpur
    very true indeed...:frown:

• Like Like x 1
  7. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.