1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Phantom 2 Vision + photos - Anyone Flying These"

Discussion in 'Other Genres' started by slothead, Jul 12, 2014.

1. slothead

slothead Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 14, 2012
    Frederick, MD
    I bought a Phantom 2 Vision + a couple weeks ago and haven't had a lot of time flying it, but have made a few videos and stills from it.

These were taken over NASA/GSFC, launched and landed at the Visitor's Center. In each case I had to make lens corrections and PS CS6 has the Phantom 2 Vision + camera (FC200) in its database.

NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center (GSFC) looking NNW:

DJI00018a1_zps45a3d3a3.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

NASA/GSFC Visitor's Center from the back of the main building:

DJI00021a1_zpsbc6f8751.jpg

The controller/operator (me) on his third flight in the process of landing. I was trying to stay in the shade so I had to pull the shadows out in PP (looks a little odd - like an oversaturated HDR):

DJI00022a1_zps52b632be.jpg

Has anyone else been experimenting with these things?

• Like Like x 2
  2. speedandstyle

speedandstyle Mu-43 Hall of Famer

I would if I had the extra funds! Sadly I don't. :frown: Your pics look good and you are obviously having fun.

Side note to go with your location - Robert Goddard did most of his rocket testing here in Roswell. There is a little museum here with some of his stuff.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.