Pets Photography course coming up on Creative Live

Discussion in 'Nature' started by brutto, Jul 3, 2012.

1. brutto

brutto Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 17, 2011
    Pets & People Photography with Vicki Taufer 26 -28 July on Creative Live.

Just in case you haven't come across Creative Live, it's a brilliant Seattle-based online learning resource for photographers. The courses they run are broadcast live, free to watch live and always interesting. The best ones tend to be 3-day courses which really get deep under the skin of their topic. The next one is The Business of Senior Photography with Sal Cincotta. Don't be put off by the big red $99, all Creative Live courses are free to watch live.

It's possible to buy recordings of the courses to watch later. If you buy while the course is running there is big saving on buying afterwards. There is always a free re-show the following day so between the live show and the reshow, I usually manage to catch most of a course but I've bought several of the three-day courses and definitely got my money's worth from them.

Several very active chat rooms operate alongside the course, one for questions for the presenter, one for discussion of the course and one for off-topic banter. Can get very entertaining.

Useful links:
    Live show high bandwidth.
    Live show low bandwidth.
    Chat.

You can also watch it on your smartphone via Ustream.com.

Btw, just in case you are worrying, I'm not a spammer or troll - just a happy snapper whose photography has benefited greatly from Creative Live.

• Like Like x 1