[FS] Perfect Mint Sigma DP1x | Location: USA-MI | Ships: Anywhere

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by tjdean01, Jul 24, 2013.

1. tjdean01

tjdean01 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Feb 20, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br>Perfect Mint Sigma DP1x -$250 (28mm)
    </br>Prices</br> $250
    </br>Location</br> USA-MI
    </br>Ships to</br> Anywhere
    </br>Description</br> It really is in perfect mint condition. Sharp lens. Foveon sensor. Small file sizes. Nice leather wrap case.
    I have this listed on Ebay if you prefer. Ebay Item #: 300938679148. But for a better price you can buy it through here.

Condition: Pristine. Perfect. Mint. The camera body has never touched a hard surface. Lens has never touched a finger. I put a screen
    cover on it from day one. It's been in the suede-covered leather case since it's been opened. Buttons work as they're supposed to.
    Scroll-wheel is snappy. The only blemish is on the plastic lens cap. In the photos you can see some dust.

Included: You will get everything you see in the photos, which is everything that came with the camera--camera, hot-shoe cover, original
    battery and charger, lens cap, cables, neck strap, instructions, CD, and warranty card. You'll get the original box and packaging except
    for the little velvet pouch for the camera and the little plastic baggies for the accessories. I threw those away. See pics for what's included.

Extras: You'll get the very nice aftermarket two-piece leather case that comes with its own "Sigma" neck strap. It screws into the tripod
    mount on the camera so it won't fall out. Using this case you don't need to use the lens cap. You'll also get the aftermarket Sigma HA-11
    lens hood. Finally, there are three extra batteries. They're the cheap ones from Ebay so I don't stand behind them :)

</br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> Post Office
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Free for US/Canada, $9 to most other countries
    </br>Handling time</br> About a day or two
    </br>References</br> tjdean01 on Ebay (link below)
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.