Perfect Effects 8 Premium FREE again

Itchybiscuit

Photon Mangler
Real Name
Ivor
Thanks for the link - I grabbed it 'cos it's a freebie but not too sure why they would need my telephone number to complete the transaction...

If they call my moby from outside the UK, I'll keep them talking and once they realise the costs, they might think twice about doing so again. (they probably won't use it though) :thumbup:

Itchybiscuit

Photon Mangler
Real Name
Ivor
Aye, it was one of those asterisk'd entries which had to be completed.

Heck, they won't call me - I just found it odd is all. :thumbup:

Rick Waldroup

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I just tried to load it and my Norton anti-virus software rejected it as a high-risk program. Not sure what is up with that?

woof

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I just tried to load it and my Norton anti-virus software rejected it as a high-risk program. Not sure what is up with that?

Download Insight (Symantec) states that this file shows the "signature" of WS.Reputation.1. This is explained here: http://community.norton.com/t5/Nort...tion-on-WS-Reputation-1-detection/td-p/232155

Basically this is based on the "wisdom of the crowd." DSince very few Symantec users have seen this file, they view it as a threat. i think the article talks about getting around this, but that's it for me. Off to bed.

woof

Firedogg

Have cash, will spend
Real Name
Michael
Thanks Agent

Just a few notes for those who haven't downloaded this yet, and are still considering doing so.

Registration asks for a few details: Name, address, phone number, email.
After registration, you are presented with your own license number, and the choice of downloading a Windows or Mac version of the program.
Just a note, the download is 256MB
After downloading, you will receive an email with your license number again, details from registration (normally used for payment of programs), and download links to the program.
And yes, it is completely free.

Worth the download. After all, you don't much for free these days

Latest threads

Top Bottom