1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Peppers

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by angloasturian, Oct 7, 2010.

1. angloasturian

angloasturian Mu-43 Veteran

This area (Navarre) is famous for its vegetables - especially asparagus and peppers

50a.JPG

[​IMG]

The most delicious way to eat them is roasted. You can buy a roaster yourself...

[​IMG]

...or stop at a roadside stall and buy some freshly roasted

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. red

red Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 21, 2010
    ahhhhhh

I love this red!

3. Dunkeld

Dunkeld Mu-43 Regular

Jul 24, 2010
    Wonderful shots.

Great shots. I lived in Oviedo for 18 months. I do miss the jamon and Spanish bread, plus the seafood and abundance of fresh vegetables.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I like the photos and the insight into Spain's culture but there is no way I would eat one of those red peppers, roasted or not.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hi Colin thanks for these great series. Are you taking pics with a PEN? (I like the colors a lot)

• Like Like x 1
  6. angloasturian

angloasturian Mu-43 Veteran

Herman. Yes, photos taken with an E-P1 + kit zoom. The ones of the bridge were taken with my E-PL1 as the bright sun made the EVF necessary.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.