Pentax will come with mirrorless system camera (non-u43)

everythingsablur

Mu-43 Veteran
Interesting to see that Samsung's follow up to the NX10 (the NX100) is looking like a flat rangefinder style body akin to the GF1 and PENs.

Pentex's supposed entrant is also a rangefinder style body, but with an articulating screen. Ever so slightly thicker than the GF1, so this looks doable for Panasonic to do as well! I'll keep my fingers articulated, err... crossed.

pxpaulx

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Paul
I was real excited about this until I looked at the pictures. I wish they would have incorporated a EVF...
I am quite sure that photo has been around for awhile, and is one wishful Pentax users interpretation via photoshop.

Either way, photokina will be interesting this year!

iliakoltsov

Mu-43 Regular
I am thinking Pentax is going to do a similar trick as they did with the dslr, samsung chip Pentax design but the same mount. You remember GX20 and K20D :D. Pentax has no extra funds to develop a new mount plus a chip. So 2 supposition either it will have a samsung mount like it was in the past or it will have a NEX mount knowing that mostly all new models are with sony sensors.

JoepLX3

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I am quite sure that photo has been around for awhile, and is one wishful Pentax users interpretation via photoshop.

Either way, photokina will be interesting this year!
Yeah, that is why I put "TBC" behind my link...

Djarum

Super Moderator
Real Name
Jason
The real problem with all this is that it does increase camera options, but does nothing for lens options. With all these different mounts, Tamron and Sigma will be less likely to choose one EVIL mount to make lenses for.

JoepLX3

Mu-43 Top Veteran
The real problem with all this is that it does increase camera options, but does nothing for lens options. With all these different mounts, Tamron and Sigma will be less likely to choose one EVIL mount to make lenses for.
Yeah, you are totally right and on top of that the prices of those lenses won't drop...

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom