1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Pentax Super-Takumar 50/1.4 M42 mount

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by demiro, Jul 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demiro

demiro Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0

Nov 7, 2010
    LINK Only up to $54 right now. Ends in 22 hours.

ebay copy: Pentax 50/1.4 Super-Takumar lens in M42 screw mount. Includes original front cap and what I think is a generic rear cap. Lens shows some wear on body, and has some dust/particles inside as might be expected on a vintage lens. Nothing that impacts image quality in my experience. Aperture clicks sharply; blades are snappy and clean; focus is smooth.

That is my ebay account/username xdrx. Feel free to message me there to confirm.

pentax2.

2. ryanlogic

ryanlogic Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

May 23, 2012
    Antakya, Turkey
    Do you have any shots taken with this lens that you would be willing to share?

I am interested.

also, do you have the m4/3 adaptor for this lens?

3. demiro

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0

Nov 7, 2010
    Here are a couple I just shot. On my Canon 40D. Don't have an m4/3 adapter for this mount.

First is at f/1.4; second at f/2; third is with Sigma 17-70 at f/4 with OS for comparison.

tak14.
    tak20.
    17-70.

4. ryanlogic

ryanlogic Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

May 23, 2012
    Antakya, Turkey
    Is the yellow color a lighting/white balance issue, or is the lens yellowed?

5. demiro

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0

Nov 7, 2010
    Shot them all with auto WB; the Sigma looks a bit less yellow. Some of the culprit is certainly artificial lighting where I took photos. However, if I hold the Takumar and an older OM 50/1.4 up to white paper and look through them I do see some slight yellowing with the Takumar. Never looked at it that closely, but have been reading more from links in your Fun, Fast thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.