Pentax Q Kit for $199

Fmrvette

This Space For Rent
Real Name
Jim
... Seems really hard to resist at this price. May be worth the lens alone...

Nsmsosuke,

Thanks for the tip!

I'd be tempted but I'm not at all familiar with Groupon.com and they seem to have mixed reviews :confused:.

I'd have to add the EVF (I don't like the 'stinking diaper hold' of using a screen to frame a shot) but it would be neat to have a really pocketable interchangeable lens camera.

The Groupon deal runs for 4 days; I've sent a message to Amazon to see if they can/will match it (which I doubt, but it never hurts to ask).

Regards,

Jim

jimmyzou

Mu-43 Regular
This is really tempting price!
I'm wondering if Pentax/Ricoh is dumping their product lines... First K-01 with DA40XS 299, now this.

Omega

Mu-43 Regular
One fiddy, please.

I believe I was also the one that said '$200 please' last post that concerned the Pentax Q, but I still think it's a little expensive for what it is.

Fmrvette

This Space For Rent
Real Name
Jim
One fiddy, please.

I believe I was also the one that said '$200 please' last post that concerned the Pentax Q, but I still think it's a little expensive for what it is.

Well, they listened to ya once, maybe they'll listen again :biggrin:.

Regards,

Jim

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Real Name
Steve
$199 is too much? The XZ-1 for $199 was considered a bargain. The Q comes with a very nice prime lens and can take adapted lenses fro some awesome macro capabilities. The sensor is small but if you shoot RAW you can clean the noise pretty well using PS or LR. The control layout and menus are also pretty clean and easy to use.

svtquattro

Mu-43 Veteran
I'm glad it's sold out or I would have bought one. Looks cool!

Prime f1.9 lens (48mm equiv)
Magnesium body
Nice controls
1080p video
Cool design
Built-in flash (HEAR THAT OLY?)
Crappy sensor....LOL....makes one a better photographer
Cheap lenses
That zoom pictured is a f2.8-4.5, (HEAR THAT OLY?) even tho the deal is for the standard prime kit lens.

Latest threads

Top Bottom