• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Pentax MX-1 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Luke
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Pentax MX-1

Prices
$170

Ships to
USA

Description
Need to sell one more camera that isn't being used enough. The little MX-1 has hardly seen any use and looks like it. It's been a shelf queen for most of it's 4 months. Don't let this sweet little camera sit idle any longer. The camera doesn't have the slightest mark on it and it comes complete with everything in the box. For folks who like their used cameras to look "like new", THIS is the one you want.

And the measly $170 even includes Paypal fees and insured shipping in the US. The lowest used price on Amazon was $225 before I listed mine there for $199...so the price is good and the camera is great. You can't lose.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
DSC01000 by Luke Lavin, on Flickr

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
DSC01001 by Luke Lavin, on Flickr

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
USPS Priority Mail

Shipping charge
included in price

Handling time
1 day

References
-

Additional comments
  • Open to trade offers
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Pav

Mu-43 Regular
Bargain price. I wish we got the fire sale prices here in Australia :)

Sent from my XT1033 using Mu-43 mobile app

youry

Mu-43 Regular
Luke, I tried to PM you but your inbox is full.
It doesn't hurt to ask. Any interest in trading your Pentax for my Sigma DP2?

Luke

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Luke
Youry,
I just cleared out my inbox, I'm kinda looking for cash, but the Sigma cameras hold a place close to my heart. So if I haven't found a buyer in a week or so, I may consider a swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom