1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Pentax K5ii and Sigma 70-200 F2.8 for Em1 or em5 and lense | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by herpphotos, Jan 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. herpphotos

herpphotos Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Sep 21, 2014
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy or Trade
    Buying or Trading
    Want E-M1 or E-M5 and lenses for cash or Pentax K5ii and Sigma 70-200 F2.8

Ships to
    USA

Description

I'm looking to buy an e-m5 with an Olympus Zuiko 60mm F2.8 Macro lens.
    I would also consider a used e-m1.
    The body of either the e-m5 and e-m1 just needs to have all the weatherproofing still intact. (ie. no lost hotshoe covers, cracks, etc). I don't care if it is scratched or bruised.
    I am looking for an excellent condition lens.

If anyone is interested in Pentax gear I may also consider trading my Pentax K5ii and Sigma 70-200 F2.8 lens and potentially my Sigma 70mm F2.8 macro in part or whole for what I want.
    I currently shoot Pentax and Fuji and although my Fuji suits me well for the lower focal lengths I think I want to try Olympus 4/3 in the macro and telephoto lengths.
    I have this listing on Pentaxforums and have good feedback there:
    http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/...rade-pentax-k5ii-sigma-70-200-2-8-hsm-ii.html

I figure I'd see whether there may be a pentaxian who wants to abandon there 4/3 gear and return to Pentax .

References
    "Herp Photos" on Pentaxforums.

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. herpphotos

herpphotos Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Sep 21, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.