COMPLETED Pentax K5II, 16-50 and 50-135mm 2.8 lenses | Location: Tucson | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by jeffryscott, Jul 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeffryscott

jeffryscott Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Jul 2, 2010
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Pentax K5II, 16-50 and 50-135mm 2.8 lenses
    </br>Prices</br> 2000 for the kit
    </br>Location</br> Tucson
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> Pentax K5II, shutter count 5,250 (5,234 exactly at the moment, but will increase slightly if I need to shoot). Bought new six months or so ago. Can't find any signs of use on body, but I'm not looking with a magnifying glass so they could be there. Box and accessories included.

16-50 2.8, no box but hood, caps and MC Hoya filter included. Bought from KEH as like new minus at same time as camera.

50-135 2.8, box, hood, caps and B&W MC filter included. Bought as open box warehouse deal from Amazon at same time as camera.

I absolutely love this gear and honestly its a toss up between this and the OM-D, which I also had. I just need money more than a high end camera right now. Will pick up some m43 gear with the proceeds ...

The gear is perfect for the outdoor enthusiast as it is all fully weather sealed. Use it in the rain, in the snow, in a dust storm. Absolutely no issues with the SDM in the lenses.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS priority
    </br>Shipping charge</br> included
    </br>Handling time</br> next day
    </br>References</br> sold here, ebay, fredmiranda same user name
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.