Pentax K Mount Adapter

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by mike r, Oct 4, 2010.

1. mike r

mike r New to Mu-43

Sep 6, 2010
    Just received my Pentax K adapter to M 4/3rd from Fotozubehör und Kamerazubehör Versand - Kaufen im Enjoyyourcamera.com Shop and very impressed, sold engineering, I bought this to mount a 28mm and 50mm prime lens to my GF1 but I would have no concerns about this taking a much longer and inevitably heavier lens. Probably a tad more expensive then some of the Hong Kong/Chinese offerings but this is really well made and they UPS'd it to me, I had it within 4 days of purchase. Now to play around, early days but so far I am loving the feedback I am getting with a Ricoh 50mm fast prime.

2. Brianetta

Brianetta Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 5, 2010
    North East England
    Brian Ronald
    That's identical to my adapter. Mine's branded "Pixco" (or rather, the box is). I bought it from Cam2uk on eBay. I was suitably impressed with this seller, who is based in England.

How are you finding focus? Mine's a little long-sighted (perhaps a millimetre too short). I can focus past infinity, and can only focus down to 46cm where I should be able to get to 45 on my Pentax-M 50mm f/1.7. Most annoying, the range indicator is off; I must use the left hand 8 on the depth of field scale as my index.