Pentax K Mount Adapter

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by mike r, Oct 4, 2010.

1. mike r

mike r New to Mu-43

Sep 6, 2010
    Just received my Pentax K adapter to M 4/3rd from Fotozubehör und Kamerazubehör Versand - Kaufen im Enjoyyourcamera.com Shop and very impressed, sold engineering, I bought this to mount a 28mm and 50mm prime lens to my GF1 but I would have no concerns about this taking a much longer and inevitably heavier lens. Probably a tad more expensive then some of the Hong Kong/Chinese offerings but this is really well made and they UPS'd it to me, I had it within 4 days of purchase. Now to play around, early days but so far I am loving the feedback I am getting with a Ricoh 50mm fast prime.

2. Brianetta

Brianetta Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 5, 2010
    North East England
    Brian Ronald
    That's identical to my adapter. Mine's branded "Pixco" (or rather, the box is). I bought it from Cam2uk on eBay. I was suitably impressed with this seller, who is based in England.

How are you finding focus? Mine's a little long-sighted (perhaps a millimetre too short). I can focus past infinity, and can only focus down to 46cm where I should be able to get to 45 on my Pentax-M 50mm f/1.7. Most annoying, the range indicator is off; I must use the left hand 8 on the depth of field scale as my index.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.