[FS] Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7 Lens (PK), Albinar 80-200 macro, K-1000 | Location: MI, USA | Ships: Anywhere

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by tjdean01, Jul 10, 2013.

1. tjdean01

tjdean01 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Feb 20, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7 Lens (PK), Albinar 80-200 macro, K-1000
    </br>Prices</br> $100 obo
    </br>Location</br> MI, USA
    </br>Ships to</br> Anywhere
    </br>Description</br> Sorry for the huge photos, but that can also be a good thing! :thumbup:
    My first time selling on here and I'm definitely not here to screw anyone over so if you'd like
    you can find me on Ebay (same name) or, if you'd prefer, we can make the transaction through
    Ebay. Pay however you want. I'll ship a day or two after I get the money. If no one is here
    I'll just do an Ebay auction and see what that nets me.

There are the two PK mount lenses, the K-1000 camera, and the strap. I'm open to trade
    but I kind of just bought a lot of things I wanted recently :tongue: For each of the three items
    there is a short description followed by a few photos:

The Pentax K-1000 was tested by the guy I bought it from. Shutter fires and meter works.
    I guess it's in decent shape for the year. A little oxidation (?) on the top and dust in the
    viewfinder. Useable, IMO, or looks cool sitting on a shelf.

This Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7 lens focuses smooth and the images are sharp. The front and back glass
    are nearly perfect and there is very little dust. But, as you can see it has haze, but I can't see it
    affecting the photos. I'm not the best at MF but I tried to focus on the cactus in the picture below.
    The aperture is either a) only useable up to f11 or b) I don't know how to go any higher. I think it has
    something to do with the AF button. I don't like the AF aperture ring in this lens so I decided to keep
    the older, heavier MF "M" lens instead (which is nearly identical. For reference, here is the M adapted
    to my PM2).

Finally, the Albinar 80-200mm f/3.9 Macro. This is actually in great cosmetic shape. A little dust,
    but again, it has haze on the inside. I'm not sure if it's affecting the photos or not. You can see it
    doesn't have the contrast of the 50mm. The below photo was taken at around 90mm, f5.6, focus
    on cactus. I wanted to take this out and take some photos of the moon at 400mm equivalent but
    didn't get around to it.

</br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal check
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
    • Other
    Shipping method</br> USPS or UPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> $8
    </br>Handling time</br> 2 days
    </br>References</br> Ebay name: tjdean01
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.