Showcase Pentax 50mm f4 Micro M42

Discussion in 'Adapted Lens Sample Image Showcase' started by travlpix, Jul 27, 2010.

1. travlpix

travlpix New to Mu-43

Jul 19, 2010
    I found a mint Pentax 50mm Micro in a pile of junk at a deceased friend's house. Her niece said Help yourself, so I did, and have been shooting it ever since. Now I have a G1 and bought an adapter; this is the first shot with that lens.

More to come.

[​IMG][/url][/IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  2. dbuckle

dbuckle Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

3. DeeJayK

DeeJayK Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 8, 2011
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Keith
    Dang! Eight loonies is an incredible price for this lens. How many lenses does that make for you? Your garage must be about half full by now. :wink: It definitely seems like you're the king of the legacy glass around here.

4. dbuckle

I don't bother counting them anymore. I keep selling them off but for every one I sell I find two more. Today I found three. I think I should switch to Leica then I could only afford one lens.:smile:

• Like Like x 2
  5. DeeJayK

DeeJayK Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 8, 2011
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Keith
    That's what I'm loving about getting into these adapted lenses: they cost next to nothing and as long as you buy them right there's really very little risk since they hold their value.

Seeing your finds makes me wish I had more time to haunt the thrift stores.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Aegon

Aegon Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 3, 2011
    Portland, OR
  7. dbuckle

• Like Like x 2
  8. dbuckle

9. juangrande

juangrande Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 2, 2012
    COLORADO
    Got one today. It was a leeetle bit more than $8. Rural living means small chance of finding those kinda deals.