1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Pentax 110 to m43 adatper with aperture diaphragm

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by Alex Haigh, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Alex Haigh

Alex Haigh Mu-43 Rookie

Nov 26, 2011
    Dorking, UK
    I know there's a few people on here who use Pentax 110 lenses with at least reasonable success, in spite of their fixed f2.8 aperture. In fact I think I read someone on here saying something like "if these lenses had an aperture diaphragm my search for adapted lenses would be over".

Well I got an email today from the people I bought my 110 adapter from (via ebay, they're based in Hong Kong I think) saying they have made an adapter with an adjustable diaphragm. It's for sale on their website (with a few pictures) here:

pen 110 lens mount adapter for mFT, with built-in IRIS

I haven't bought one (saving my pennies for more lenses rather than adapters I don't strictly need) so can't vouch for it's quality or functionality but thought it might be of interest to some of you.

• Like Like x 4
  2. sohcsleeper

sohcsleeper Mu-43 Regular

Jan 4, 2012
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    really great new...I've had a set of Pentax 110 lens that I have still not used due to not being able to adjust the aperture, this adapter should suit my needs greatly

3. atomic

atomic Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 3, 2011
    Thanks for the heads up! Definitely on my wish list.

4. Minniesmum

Minniesmum Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 2, 2012
    UK
    no contact details on the link .....