1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

pentax 110 lenses and more samples coming soon

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by KS11, Oct 7, 2011.

1. KS11

KS11 Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 31, 2011
    Busan/Hong Kong
    will include some shots later, but this is my collection so far. got it from a fellow mu43er in vancouver before i left.

one photo i took so far was in my mapo-gu thread in the travel subforum.

here it is for quick reference, this was the 70mm 2.8 on my gf1

i dont think i had the focus right in this picture unfortunately, but pp worked pretty well in turning out something useable (and with plenty of character!)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jorge Ledesma

Jorge Ledesma Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 27, 2011
    Miami
    interesting shot indeed, it works. I, myself, have been interesting in acquiring some of these. Looking forward to your continued work with these.

• Like Like x 1
  3. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

I have been interested inn acquiring not only these lenses but the camera too, to use. I love film.

• Like Like x 1
  4. KS11

KS11 Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 31, 2011
    Busan/Hong Kong

here's one with the smallest (physically) of the bunch, 24mm 2.8 lens, hard to focus due to it having a set aperture.

with gf1

5. KS11

KS11 Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 31, 2011
    Busan/Hong Kong
    getting harder to find tho since the last batches were made 2 years ago i heard...

6. shnitz

shnitz Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 25, 2011
    Austin, TX
    You can't get the film for a 110 any more. If you want film to play with, get yourself an SLR, or a 35mm rangefinder.

As for the lenses, they're fun but not especially serious. You're better off with many of the other adapted offerings, due to their inability to properly cover the sensor. Sit on the 110 lenses you have now until the Nikon 1 system becomes more popular, then sell them off.

7. kai.e.g.

kai.e.g. Mu-43 Regular

New 110 film cartridges might be available again from Adox/Fotoimpex soon-ish (?): - 110 Film -

Also, The Frugal Photographer (The Frugal Photographer) still sells original stock 110 film from a dwindling supply. As they suggest, if you're an aficionado, then you should stock up now!

8. WJW59

WJW59 Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 20, 2011
    Or better yet, a real camera like an M645 or RB67. If your not going small, go big. :smile: