• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Pen F. Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for 11GTCS (8)

11GTCS

Mu-43 Veteran
User name: 11GTCS

Items to sell/buy/trade: Pen F

Prices:

Ships to: US

Description: Looking to snag a Pen F. I almost got one used on adorama, but it was gone before I got home from work! Been thinking about it for a long time but keep not lucking out with any of the used places I usually shop, and KEH has them listed at a pretty high price. If anyone has one they’re looking to sell, let me know!

Images for this listing: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price), Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method:

Shipping charge:

Handling time:

References:

Additional comments: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Catch22nm

Mu-43 Regular
User name: 11GTCS

Items to sell/buy/trade: Pen F

Prices:

Ships to: US

Description: Looking to snag a Pen F. I almost got one used on adorama, but it was gone before I got home from work! Been thinking about it for a long time but keep not lucking out with any of the used places I usually shop, and KEH has them listed at a pretty high price. If anyone has one they’re looking to sell, let me know!

Images for this listing: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price), Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method:

Shipping charge:

Handling time:

References:

Additional comments:
(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

I've got one for sale, silver sent a dm

Latest threads

Top Bottom