Pen F in Maryland, USA, $540

Real Name
Paul Franklin Stregevsky
From Craigslist (Maryland), posted December 30, 2018.
A screenshot follows for posterity.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Attachments

Real Name
Chris
Full Disclosure. This is my Camera I am trying to sell locally in MD. I picked up a Pen-F kit with 3 lenses and a grip because I wanted these extras. I already own a Pen-F and figured I could sell the body only and keep the rest of the kit. Whoever owned it before me did not use it much but also did not baby the case when they stored and carried it. A few edges have the paint rubbed off or thin.

Anyway, this may end up on our buy and sell here in the future if the Craigslist crowd in Maryland does not want it.

Real Name
Paul Franklin Stregevsky
I work in Columbia, MD and live 15 miles north of Rockville. Your asking price is the best price ever, and I was sorely tempted to buy. But I'm left-eyed, so I feared that when I'd use the left-mounted viewfinder, my nose would get in the way. Instead I bought a second Pen E-P5, as discussed here.

Last edited:
Real Name
Chris
"work in Columbia, MD and live 15 miles north of Rockville."

I live on the north edge of Columbia, MD and work in Rockville. We should switch houses.. :)

I had the EP-5 and loved it. Had the wonderful VF-4 on it full time due to my eyesight. I only moved on because I felt the built in viewfinders were more rugged for putting the camera in and out of the bag. Never had an issue with the VF-4 but it clearly was not a rugged attachment. I still like a few things (like the on/off switch) better from the EP-5.

Hopefully the future will bring us more premium Pen models (which I can buy once the price drops....).

Real Name
Chris
" I think you would get more interest if this was posted in the Buy & Sale section. "

Just to follow up, I had never intended to post here. My local CL add was posted here by another member. No, we are not working as a team :).

I typically try to sell locally first. No paypal fees, no shipping issues, etc. I sold my perfectly good EP-5 a few years ago and it arrived dead after being bounced around in shipping. I refunded the payment of course and ate the cost.

Anyway, just for the record, this item did sell locally on CL. Some young man has a new (used) Pen-F to play with.

Last edited:

Linh

Mu-43 All-Pro
Where were you a month ago? Hell, I almost want to get this to have two.

edit: dammit, missed it, lol

I sold my perfectly good EP-5 a few years ago and it arrived dead after being bounced around in shipping. I refunded the payment of course and ate the cost.
If you shipped with insurance, and the unit arrived DOA, then the recipient should have filed a claim with the courier. Insurance is designed for situations where the item is damaged in transit.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom