PEN(cil) story...

Discussion in 'Video to Share' started by Brian Mosley, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Nice subtle user video here... Nikon not working? Canon not working? here's a Pen that works :biggrin:

<param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

• Like Like x 3
  2. Joe

Joe Mu-43 Regular

Feb 11, 2010
    Portland Oregon USA
    That was pretty clever. Well done.

3. silverbullet

silverbullet Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 10, 2010
    what a good idea! But how about music under copyright?

Next time I'll ask my son Philipp to draw a scetch while I'm holding the Pen...

As a (very) proud father let me point you all to his latest pen-drawing of Nick Cave - some persons need no camera.....:rofl: ok, ok the last time.....:rolleyes: of promoting......

Thanks for viewing and a nice weekend to all!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Bernd, don't apologise! I love your son's work... especially the last artwork of Nick Cave (sorry, don't know him)... The green treatment is stunning.

You could indeed do a video of your son working - I think it would be a fascinating subject.

• Like Like x 1
  5. BillN

BillN Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 19, 2010
    SW France
    How dare they insult the good name of Nikon

there will be trouble in the sushi bars
    • Like Like x 1
  6. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Bernd, I appreciate your son's drawings very much. I think a video would be interesting but also some stills!

Very interesting, as well, that your son has been doing "a portrait a day"...sounds like the pencil version of the 365 photograph project that I've seen many involved with on flickr.

P.S. Bill, you'd better not make those threats with that particular avatar.:eek:
    • Like Like x 1
  7. ceratarges

ceratarges New to Mu-43

Feb 19, 2010

I am an author of that movie...

Thank you for nice words :) This is movie made for shortfilm competition :)
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Very cute. Well done!