1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Peak Design Everyday Messenger 15" v1 - eBay $108.70 shipped!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by LilSebastian, Feb 1, 2019.

1. LilSebastian

LilSebastian Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Feb 28, 2017
    Pasadena, CA
    John
    Great deal on a certified refurbished bag from the manufacturer themselves. I bought a refurbished 13" Everyday Messenger a month ago and determined the 15" is a better fit for my laptop and gear so I ordered this one today. The 13" came to me looking brand new, so I believe this will too. Must be a blowout because v2 has come along, but the improvements are not enough to pay over double to me.

Peak Design Messenger Laptop/Camera Shoulder Bag V1 (15", Charcoal) PD Certified | eBay

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Carbonman

Carbonman Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Jul 10, 2014
    Vancouver BC
    Graham
    Really good bag! I bought a replacement V1 bag from B&H and they sent me a V2. I really like the improvements - they're subtle but really well thought out. I'm sending my original bag to a relative that will benefit from having a good bag but can't afford one.

3. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2012
    Great price! I have the 13" and it is a great bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.