1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

PEAK DESIGN Everyday Messenger 13" $120 (Flash Deal) at BH Photo

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by snaimpally, Dec 12, 2018.

1. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Dec 31, 2012
    If I didn't already have the PD 13" Messenger, I would be all over this. This is a heck of a deal as I paid nearly double this for mine. Very well crafted and made (I think the bags are all made in the USA). I use mine to hold 2 bodies (EM5II and GX85) plus several lenses. It has these "origami pockets" that allow you to fold out a layer to stack more gear without the gear touching each other (see their YouTube videos to see how they work). Brilliant design.

B&H DealZone

This is a "flash deal" and expires at noon on 12/12. However, if you miss the deal, call BH Photo and ask if they can sell it to you at the flash deal price.

2. hazwing

hazwing Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Nov 25, 2012
    Australia
    sold out!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.