1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Peak Design (Capture Plate, Leash & Cuff straps) 24-hour sale

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by danimal, May 15, 2013.

1. danimal

danimal Mu-43 Supporter

Dec 31, 2012
    Oakland, California
    Dan
    From the Peak Design Facebook page:

"The bad news: Peter's appendix came out last night, and Peak Design's health insurance policy is about as lean as our 8-person team. Whaddaya expect - we're a startup:)

The good news: Peter is doing fine, and to offset his doctor bill we're doing a MEGA FLASH SALE! 25% off everything at peakdesignltd.com for the next 24 hours! Just go to our website, buy something, and enter "pdappendix" when you check out!

Any support you can give is hugely appreciated! Got a friend who would like Capture, Leash or Cuff? Need spare plates? Want a PD t-shirt? Get it all for 25% off today!"

Be warned, there's a picture of his appendix so it's not for the squeamish: http://fb.me/IUe4GNuz

2. elavon

elavon Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 1, 2012
    Tel Aviv Israel
    Ehud
    Wanted to order the Leash and Cuff yesterday. Saved me 12.5$, thanks.

3. ranxoren

ranxoren Mu-43 Top Veteran

Apr 22, 2013
    Toronto, ON
    OT
    Oh damn!! Missed it!! I was gonna order a capture system.

4. ahuyevshi

ahuyevshi Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 9, 2010
    Berkeley, CA
    You guys have a physical store??? I'm right around your way and would love to pick up a leash

5. danimal

danimal Mu-43 Supporter

Dec 31, 2012
    Oakland, California
    Dan
    I'm not from Peak Design. I don't believe they have a store in San Francisco, but they do have a list of dealers: https://peakdesignltd.com/dealers/

6. ahuyevshi

ahuyevshi Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 9, 2010
    Berkeley, CA
    Yeap saw it.. Will be heading to discount camera in the morning.. Thanks!