Peacock in Technicolor

Rich M

Mu-43 Veteran
Backlit.....

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

bilzmale

Mu-43 All-Pro
I like the colours here - not as brilliant as I might have expected but this shot works. I like the composition too and the second bird at the top right is a bonus.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Love the color and the way the peacock's body stands out so brilliantly! Rich, I forget if I know what post processing you use, but I really like the effect you've achieved with what seems like blasting light coming from behind...the way the grass is, etc., and think it has worked extremely well on this one.

Rich M

Mu-43 Veteran
Love the color and the way the peacock's body stands out so brilliantly! Rich, I forget if I know what post processing you use, but I really like the effect you've achieved with what seems like blasting light coming from behind...the way the grass is, etc., and think it has worked extremely well on this one.
Thanks BB......very little PP on this one. It's just the way it was, early morning with the light coming from behind and from the left side. I didn't even tweak saturation....just added some upper right corner vignetting.

Thanks for looking....

R

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Thanks BB......very little PP on this one. It's just the way it was, early morning with the light coming from behind and from the left side. I didn't even tweak saturation....just added some upper right corner vignetting.

Thanks for looking....

R
Good for you, Rich - just show's you how well you and your camera work together.:biggrin:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom